Located at 501 – 13th Street, Battleford SK
Battleford Transfer Station hours
Wilton Landfill Hours Please Click Here
$6 Entry Fee – ALL VEHICLES
No cash kept on site – We accept Debit, MasterCard, & Visa
Severe weather conditions, including high winds or rain levels, can be a safety issue and the landfill/transfer station may have limited or no access during that time. Please call ahead to confirm access when weather is extreme.
- General Household Waste – furniture, mattresses, garbage, etc.
- Clean Wood Waste – non-treated woods
- Recyclables – cardboard, paper, plastic #1-7, household tin & aluminum
- Scrap Metal – excludes vehicles
- White Goods – dishwasher, stove, etc.
- Electronic Waste
NOT ACCEPTED ITEMS:
- Burning Barrels
- Chemicals – cleaners, anti-freeze, solvents, paint, ect.
- Elm Trees
- Grain Bags & Agricultural Chemical Containers
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Metal or Plastic Tanks with residual chemicals
- Propane Tanks & Cylinders
- Railroad Ties & Creosote
- Telephone Poles
- Used Oil & Filters
At Loraas we take every opportunity to reduce the amount of loads going to our landfills. We do this by having an active recycling program available as well as transfer stations for divertable waste solutions. For more information on where you can recycle or dispose of items that cannot be recycled through our programs that you’d like to keep out of the landfills, please visit the Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council’s website by clicking here.